Excavating & Utilities
The typical project for Poindexter Excavating remains excavating and utilities work. We are one of the largest excavating companies in Central Indiana. We've got the equipment and well-trained staff to handle a variety of projects.
Managing more than 85 projects annually, we move millions of cubic yards of dirt with our state-of-the-art equipment. Iink to Equipment page Poindexter's Excavating & Utilities services include:
- Mass excavation & grading
- Foundation excavation & backfill
- Road construction
- Water main & water service installation
- Meter pits
- Water main re-locations
- Water pressure testing – chlorinating & de-chlorination
- 4"-12" "EZ Valve" insertions
- Storm sewer installation
- Stormwater quality (BMP) units
- Downspout collection systems
- Box culverts
- Sanitary mains & laterals
- Specializing in deep sewer installations up to 40' deep
- Lift station installations
- Sanitary testing
Meeting deadlines. Handling high profile jobs. Efficiently performing all aspects of site work. It's all in a day's work for Poindexter Excavating.
When you're ready for site work, contact the leader in the industry: Poindexter Excavating.